A brief list of words I don't love:
- moist (say it out loud . . . you're disgusted too, right?)
- yummy (anyone over the age of two who uses this word should be severely punished)
- hubby (it's not even a word but try telling my facebook friends that)
- pulsate (useful on a blender but no fun to hear or say)
- guitar (I'll admit that when I was a kid, I had a very hard time pronouncing guitar, and I guess I'm still holding a grudge against it--and sometimes I have to concentrate very much to say it correctly even now.)
Some words I love to hear:
Neither of these lists are meant to be exhaustive. Just a taste. What about you imaginary readers? Do you have opinions about words?