Friday, October 14, 2011

i am overcome by my harry potter obsession at inexplicable times

Last night I was minding my own business on Pinterest.  Okay, that's a lie.  The whole point of Pinterest is that you're minding everyone else's business--but mostly people want their Pinterest business minded, so it's not a bad thing to do.  And someone pinned some piece of HP information that drew me to an their entire board of Potter deliciousness.  And then I lost an hour of my life.

Then I got to thinking about Wordle and how I've never made a beautiful wordle thing, and how my office would never be complete until I had a Harry Potter themed Wordle gracing its walls.  So I worked on it and worked on it and worked some more (and lost hours more of my life), and I think if I can get it to print the way that I want, I'll have something spectacular to show for it eventually.  Here's what it's going to look like maybe unless I change it again.

  Wordle: harry potter
(I hope that doesn't publish as tiny as it looks in this composing screen.  Sorry if it is.)

4 comments:

  1. You ever get all those decals up on your office wall? There was only one up before I left. Can't wait to see your Wordle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be just another statistic. We need you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly no, there is still one decal to go.

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?