Thursday, September 15, 2011

the great central arkansas burger hunt

CST#1BF doesn't get to hang out with me as much as he'd like, so this fall he's manufactured a handy excuse to drive to the Rock weekly to teach our Wednesday night class at PV just so he can see me.  I know it sounds desperate, but my appeal is just that strong.

Since we're going to be hanging out every week, he's created a little adventure for us to undertake:  to find the best burger in the greater Little Rock area.  We've got at least five eateries on our list so far, and for all you Central Arkies out there, this is your chance to be part of something so much bigger than yourselves:  you can post your suggestions for good burger spots in the comments here, and we may try to add your suggestions to our quest.

We actually sampled our first contestant last night, but I'm still tabulating the results, so I don't want to tell you about it yet.  I guess you'll have to tune in later.  I will post the official verdict no later than Tuesday night and also maybe announce the location of our second stop on the Burgertown Express.

1 comment:

  1. Will be interesting to see your "results" of this quest. I've got 2 suggestions for you. First is Arkansas Burger Company on Cantrell. Lots of people are huge fans. But my personal favorite place is Fox and the Hound in Lakewood Village. For every burger option they offer, you can also get it made with grilled chicken too.
    C Matthews

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?