Sunday, March 14, 2010

project 4:4: the stall between weeks 8 & 9

I'm now over a week behind on my "daily" reading.  I feel guilty and frustrated, and I'm still having a hard time getting motivated to catch up and be on track.  Today's class didn't inspire me to work on it either.

This should barely count as an entry, but I needed to say out loud how behind I was.  And I needed to acknowledge here the reason behind my lack of 4:4 posting.  Sorry, imaginary readers.  If I don't shape up soon, I won't blame you for running away.

But until you actually do run away, let me ask you to pray for one of the shepherds at my church.  My pal Jimmy had a heart attack on Saturday, followed up by a double bypass surgery.  He's recovering well, and we're hearing good reports, but I ask that you please remember him, his family, and his recovery.  Slowing down is going to be tough for him.  Thanks, in advance for praying for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?